Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ian my best friend

My best friend is dependable, fun, and interesting. He likes to play video games and watch t.v. His name is Ian Tankersley. I known him since I was born and he is my big crush. Ian usually plays halo 3 and call of duty 4 with me. If he isn't he is watching t.v. or playing outside with me. Ian is really fun he does anything his friends want unless it is bad. Ian is not a bad kid. He listens to his mom and sister when they ask him to do something. I can depend on him when ever i want because i know he will not let me or my family down.

2 comments:

  1. I think the dicription of your best friend is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mad, your description of Ian is amazing and then some! He is lucky to have you as well. Katie, you are a SUPERB writer and student. You'll go places if you keep after it!

    ReplyDelete